The Countryside and Community Research Institute is seeking to appoint a Research Assistant (Student Placement) to support the research output of the Institute.
The successful applicant will be expected to become a fully functional team member and to make a genuine contribution to the output of the Institute during their placement. Desirable qualities of placement student:
- Good level of computer competency; particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong interest in environmental and rural issues
- Experience of using social media for marketing/networking
To apply, please email a completed University of Gloucestershire Job Application Form and a cover letter to Dr Robert Berry by Tuesday 7th March.
Interviews will be held towards the end of March. If you wish to discuss the placement further, or you need a copy of the application form, then please contact Robert Berry (email@example.com / 01242 714120)Download more information about the CCRI Placement Student position Download the application form